- JLR Halewood – Installations continue.
- St Helens YMCA – Started the final phase of En-suites on the 3rd Floor - 13 rooms in total.
- Health Sector – Full construction of a medical ward at a private hospital in Kent.
- Airbus UK – Completed large offices and welfare facilities within major Aircraft factory.
- St Helens YMCA – Successfully refurbished 8 En-suite Rooms
- Clatterbridge Hospital – Full refurbishment of existing office space to create 5 Consultant Rooms along with Team Room
- Manchester – Complete Office Fitout on the 12th floor, Stud walls complete with frameless glass fronts
- Works continue at a large manufacturing plant in Broughton.
- Charity Cycle Ride - This month, Ian will cycle 450km from Saigon Vietnam to Angkor Wat Cambodia.
An amazing challenge all in aid of Challenger Cancer UK. We will keep you updated.
- NHS facilities – We are nearing completion of two more NHS facilities in London,
A Theatre and Endoscopy Suite, also the end of a busy period
for Schools and Colleges. Kosco have been awarded numerous Office
Fitouts which will keep us busy during September and October.
- Ian Webster – Ian has reached his target of £3000 plus in aid of Challenge Cancer UK.
In October he will be cycling from Angko Wat in Cambodia to Saigon in Vietnam with Coolair.
- Ryan Jackson – Ryan is starting his 3rd year at college this month. He is hoping to gain an HNC in Construction and the Built Environment.