- St Helens YMCA – Successfully refurbished 8 En-suite Rooms
- Clatterbridge Hospital – Full refurbishment of existing office space to create 5 Consultant Rooms along with Team Room
- Manchester – Complete Office Fitout on the 12th floor, Stud walls complete with frameless glass fronts
- Works continue at a large manufacturing plant in Broughton.
- Charity Cycle Ride - This month, Ian will cycle 450km from Saigon Vietnam to Angkor Wat Cambodia.
An amazing challenge all in aid of Challenger Cancer UK. We will keep you updated.
- NHS facilities – We are nearing completion of two more NHS facilities in London,
A Theatre and Endoscopy Suite, also the end of a busy period
for Schools and Colleges. Kosco have been awarded numerous Office
Fitouts which will keep us busy during September and October.
- Ian Webster – Ian has reached his target of £3000 plus in aid of Challenge Cancer UK.
In October he will be cycling from Angko Wat in Cambodia to Saigon in Vietnam with Coolair.
- Ryan Jackson – Ryan is starting his 3rd year at college this month. He is hoping to gain an HNC in Construction and the Built Environment.
- Health Sector –Endoscopy Suite for NHS, Croydon, London is now complete, our third successful Endoscopy refurbishment. We are about to start a Theatre refurbishment at NHS, Essex
- JLR Halewood – Kosco continue to carry out installations
- Ryan Jackson – Ryan has completed BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Construction and The Built Environment and gained a distinction.